Getting back into it… help?

Dunndm

WKR
I moved out from CA about 3 or so years ago to the east coast. South Carolina to be exact, I pretty much gave up hunting because it bored me. It was all sitting and waiting and I wasn’t into it.
Now that I will be moving back to CA I have my spots (that might still be honey holes) but might not. It’s a good place to start, all my hunting buddies moved out or were in the same boat as me. To busy. That all being said.

How do I find hunting buddies (wife won’t let me hunt alone anymore)

How do you go about getting the will/energy to do it?

Lastly, how do you get the “itch back” that everyone has at one point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
Welcome back, I guess 😆

A location could help find others looking for a partner. You could do some duck hunting on the refuges if the wife is that worried. Would be difficult for something to go wrong out there. Having an InReach could help put her mind at ease as well.

May as well hit up your old honey holes and see what's up. Been a bunch of fires the past few years so who knows what they look like.

OP
Dunndm

Dunndm

WKR
Welcome back, I guess

A location could help find others looking for a partner. You could do some duck hunting on the refuges if the wife is that worried. Would be difficult for something to go wrong out there. Having an InReach could help put her mind at ease as well.

May as well hit up your old honey holes and see what's up. Been a bunch of fires the past few years so who knows what they look like.

I still have all my family in CA so I’ve been talking with them we’re the fires are and they’ve yet to hit the spots.. so hopefully they aren’t zoo’ed out.

I’ll be down south, OC area and usually drive north.. I’ve never Duck hunted in CA haha I always go out of state for that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk