Garage Grown Gear Website - UL cottage companies in one place

Moserkr

WKR
Found an interesting granola eater website that has a collection of ultralight gear, some of which Id never heard of before. Worth a look.

https://www.garagegrowngear.com/

Just ordered the toaks 550ml UL on sale, the sawyer filter to smart bottle adapter, and a dcf tent pole bag to replace my old ripped nylon one for my tipi pole. Free shipping on orders over $20.

I wish all backpack, tent, etc. makers would include one FDE, moss, coyote, or brown colorway in their offerings. I see a lot of cool gear, but I don't want an aqua blue backpack.

sivart

WKR
I wish all backpack, tent, etc. makers would include one FDE, moss, coyote, or brown colorway in their offerings. I see a lot of cool gear, but I don't want an aqua blue backpack.
unfortunately, if they new you were hunting with it, they probably wouldn't sell it to you....

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Got 2 Flannely McFlannelson Pee Cloths, couldn’t pass that up! 😂
There is some cool stuff on there I’ve never seen, thanks for posting.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Found an interesting granola eater website that has a collection of ultralight gear, some of which Id never heard of before. Worth a look.

https://www.garagegrowngear.com/

Just ordered the toaks 550ml UL on sale, the sawyer filter to smart bottle adapter, and a dcf tent pole bag to replace my old ripped nylon one for my tipi pole. Free shipping on orders over $20.
Are the toaks “lite” pots any different than the standard ones other than just being smaller??? My friend has a 650 ultra lite and it seems exactly like my 750 not ultra lite but smaller. I guess that’s one way to save weight, just make it smaller.

K_Wells

FNG
I have used GGG for a few items and is great. It usually isn’t hard to qualify for free shipping and the shipping always seems fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CCH

CCH

WKR
Have made some good purchases from GGG, but the titanium pipe was not among them. Now I kind of sort of want one even though I have no use for it. Seriously, I just can't picture some stoned thinking, "Dude, we could make this lighter for backpacking."

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Have made some good purchases from GGG, but the titanium pipe was not among them. Now I kind of sort of want one even though I have no use for it. Seriously, I just can't picture some stoned thinking, "Dude, we could make this lighter for backpacking."
I’ve heard they are incredibly light.

Reactions: CCH

twall13

WKR
I purchased a Voormi hoodie from them a few years back. Voormi has some hunting items in their lineup. I haven't checked out GGG for awhile but may have to see what they have to offer again.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I got one of their ultra lite titanium trowels to pick up dog poop when I’m out walking my dogs.