Frontier Turkey Ibex

I was you-tubing, and came across this outfitter. Looks like the only outfitter for IBEX that is done by vehicle, and not horses.

Long shot, but any reviews ?

OP
Short Track
My buddy Ervin who was as fat as a house, did some remarkable ibex hunts in Spain and turkey by vehicle, same for sheep in the mid Asia
I would research it more closely for sure

That's what I need !!! And old man's Ibex hunt !!! Bad.. .knees.... age related stuff. Please post some information from Ervin.

20 belw

FNG
That's what I need !!! And old man's Ibex hunt !!! Bad.. .knees.... age related stuff. Please post some information from Ervin.
I hunted with Turkish Frontier in 2020. I wouldn't hesitate to book with Recep again. He runs a well oiled operation.

Spain is widely available with some great Ibex hunting for all 4 species. Turkey is under some legal stress as some of the hunts were shut down this past year over lawsuits to end hunting by foreigners. According to folks I know it is going to break either better or worse in the coming year - back to normal or further shut down.

There are numerous Ibex hunting areas in Spain. If someone is capable of even limited hiking it should still be very doable. Will PM you an outfitter I know.

OP
Short Track
I hunted with Turkish Frontier in 2020. I wouldn't hesitate to book with Recep again. He runs a well oiled operation.
Would you share your experience ? I've been looking at Turkish frontier, and Spain Ibex. What a cool looking creature !! I'm not a trophy hunter, but this Ibex has me intrigued. and the varying species are even cooler. I need a road hunt with a final stalk. That's my limit these days....

20 belw

FNG
Would you share your experience ? I've been looking at Turkish frontier, and Spain Ibex. What a cool looking creature !! I'm not a trophy hunter, but this Ibex has me intrigued. and the varying species are even cooler. I need a road hunt with a final stalk. That's my limit these days....
For the most part, we would drive to or close to a glassing spot, look for ibex until we found them and if not move to the next spot. In fact we spotted the best one of the trip from a two track along the river. Walked 100 yards or so to the edge of the ravine and set up the shot. I could make excuses all day but in the end, I missed. Shots like those are going to be long so you need to be prepared for that. The one I did get involved about a three hour hike through pretty rough country to get to the mountain they were on. Stalked in a little closer than the first one. Hope that helps. If you contact Recep and tell him what you're looking for, he's very responsive.