For sale/Hammock Gear Burrow 20 degree Quilt.

Wasatchbuck

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used once last weekend and cant tell right now A quilt is not going to work for me. Hammock gear 20 degree quilt with 3 ounces of overfill added. 15D outer shell and 10D inner. Will post up pictures later tonight. Obviously since it has been used only once it is in immaculate condition. Paid 291 for it will sell it for 250. Also comes with a sea to summit nanosil dry bag that the quilt will fit in.

Joe

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Used once last weekend and cant tell right now A quilt is not going to work for me. Hammock gear 20 degree quilt with 3 ounces of overfill added. 15D outer shell and 10D inner. Will post up pictures later tonight. Obviously since it has been used only once it is in immaculate condition. Paid 291 for it will sell it for 250. Also comes with a sea to summit nanosil dry bag that the quilt will fit in.

Joe

Is it a long/wide by any chance?

OP
Wasatchbuck

Wasatchbuck

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, sorry...length is standard.

from my order with them:

"Outer Shell Color: 15D Burnt Red, Inner shell Color: 10D Titanium Gray, Length: Standard, Width: Wide, Footbox Style: Snaps, Overfill (oz): 3 ounce "

amp713

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish i could figure out if quilts were gonna work for me or not..... Would be an easy one to pick up!

aion2come

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
how wide is the footbox snapped? Unsnapped? How long is the standard length specifically? How wide is the wide? Also, are these true to their rating?

Was going to get an EE quilt, but this is a good deal. Interested but can't find a size chart on their website

eltaco

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I personally have a burrow 20 with 2oz overfill and have used it down to about 22F without any problems. I personally consider them to be spot on for temp rating. This is a great quilt at a great price. Absolutely love mine !

OP
Wasatchbuck

Wasatchbuck

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aion,

From their website:

Burrow 20˚ Wide/standard 74" long/ 55" wide. As far as the footbox goes I will have to measure tonight to get accurate dimensions.