Foliage Green with Multicam or Coyote Brown with Multicam...pics?

Steeliedrew

Lil-Rokslider
I'm toying with color and pattern combos for my Kifaru pack and I'd like to see some pics of what sort of combos you all have put together. One idea I had was coyote brown shoulder straps and main bag, but have the guide lid, Grab-it, and pockets in Multicam. I feel like I've seen packs like that and I like it but what I haven't seen is a mix of foliage green and Multicam.

Anyone care to post some pack pics?

Drew

MattB

WKR
If you run into a representative of the fashion police at the trail head, you may get cited.

OP
S

Steeliedrew

Lil-Rokslider
haha. I can handle it. Hey, these packs aren't cheap. I think we can all agree that if you're gonna spend the money why not get what's aesthetically appealing to you? 😉

I have a multi cam bag on a foliage duplex frame with foliage belt pouches, they absolutely do not go together. The two different greens just don't blend. That being said I have no plans to make any changes anytime soon, the bright side is that the frame kind of "Pops" from the bag. Easy to differentiate the straps on the frame from the straps on the bag. Sorry I have no photos that illustrates the contrast.

OP
S

Steeliedrew

Lil-Rokslider
Cool. thanks guys. I'm thinking its going to be either solid Foliage green, solid Coyote brown, or a mix of coyote brown and multicam then. Decisions, decisions...

CB and MC look just fine with each other. I have the new frame with CB harness and belt and everything else in MC. A couple pouches are CB as is my cargo panel.

kodiakfly

WKR
I have a CB bag and frame and everything on it MC. It looks pretty good. I can get pics if you like, but it goes well together.

Edit-I have these pics I posted on here a while back about packing my bow on my pack before I got my cargo panel. But this gives you an idea.

Attachments

• EMRII2.jpg
    EMRII2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 179
  • EMRII.jpg
    EMRII.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 172

stuckbuck

FNG
Argali
257c5ef07dc48a41a6c6153150527c17.jpg

b6eef329c501be04fccb6958c66bab29.jpg

Last edited:

Flyrod

Lil-Rokslider
pretty hard to find anything that is primarily Multicam not to be accented with Coyote brown…. straps, buckles, reinforced taped edges, and zippers...

OP
S

Steeliedrew

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the Pics everyone. I'd say that's a great looking combo. 👍 Can't wait to order mine up. Just saving the last couple of pennies these next two weeks or so. Trying to soak up the OT at work. 😎

Parko

FNG
I have a FG ZXR and recently got large belt pouches and large side pockets to go on it. I wasn't much concerned as to how the two would mix, but planning for down the road. I expect my next pack will be MC.