FNG- Northern Nevada

Good afternoon all,
My name is Anthony and I fortunate and blessed to live at the foot of the beautiful Sierra’s, 3rd gen in Minden NV.
I’ve grown up hunting, fishing and shooting and have guided the better of 18 years and in the wildland fire service equal to that.
I have just really started to get into the craft of precision rifle shooting, reloading/ load development, and have found some substantial frustrations along the way. What it bowls down to is I need stout mentorship, so if there is anyone out there from northern Nevada who wouldn’t mind investing some time, I am a dry sponge willing to soak it all in!
With that said, aside from having an aggressive case of what I call the, “Reloading Herpes”, I have been having a lot of fun with just trial and error and feeling the mistakes.
I am extremely excited to be part of this site and am equally eager to learn from all of you!
Blessed Sunday, folks!

-Anthony

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

dsmiley

FNG
I live in sparks but alot of my family is in Minden. Can help you out with any reloading questions you might have.