FNG From Utah

Ken Swenson

Lil-Rokslider
FNG from Tooele, UT. Have been a long time lurker, lots of great content on this site.

I'm a lifelong Utah resident, have taken a handful of mule deer bucks, one antelope buck, and a few wiley coyotes. I'm 30, with hopefully decades left in the tank to hunt. Looking to commit 100% of my big-game hunting to mule deer and take a 180" class buck someday.

Hunt primarily in UT, WY, and CO.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

FNG from Tooele, UT. Have been a long time lurker, lots of great content on this site.

I'm a lifelong Utah resident, have taken a handful of mule deer bucks, one antelope buck, and a few wiley coyotes. I'm 30, with hopefully decades left in the tank to hunt. Looking to commit 100% of my big-game hunting to mule deer and take a 180" class buck someday.

Hunt primarily in UT, WY, and CO.
Welcome from Southern Utah!

Bodie1331

FNG
Welcome - go after it! I wish I hadn’t waited until I was over 40 to start after critters in the West in backcountry. I’ve loved every moment I can get out there.