FNG from OR

I guess it was enviable that I wanted to click on pictures and not get the please login message to see the full size.

Mostly I'm here because I just like bolt actions, camo, camping and taking your poker money (lets be honest I never come home with more than I started) and I probably won't ever fill my tag but I will help you carry yours out.

I may have caught the Tikka bug as picked a t3x lite up recently ( already lost in a tragic boating accident) right after I had my smith chop it down as a nice brush gun to ~19inches. I think I've been to Cabela's 8 out of the last 10 days looking for another.

I feel like this post need a photo so I'm going to grab the last outdoor/firearm photo I took and add it....and the lucky photo is: A current AR project with some parts I had laying around, a barrel I picked up in 2015 from Larue when they brought manufacturing in house and had a sale. It's a first run for them so lets hope it shoots as I'm probably out of the return period by a bit :p

Hope to see you all around.

Attachments

• IMG_2386.jpg
    IMG_2386.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 10

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie