FNG From Northern NY

blastro87

FNG
Hey everyone! FNG from Northern NY! Ive been following a lot of western hunting threads and finally decided I should join as Im looking to plan some western hunts in the future. Finally at a point in my life where I can afford to do some traveling and hunting in other states. What better way to see the world right? I guess you could say ive hit my mid-life crisis :LOL:....Anyway, the western hunting is new to me. So im sure at some point ill be picking someones brain on gear, terrain, weather etc...and hopefully gain enough knowledge through experience where I can begin to "answer" some questions rather than "ask" them! If anyone ever has any questions about hunting/fishing NY ill be happy to assist! Ive pretty much "been there, done that" around here and im moving on to new adventures and challenges! Not that I dont enjoy hunting here at home, but the challenge of something new has always been a driving factor with my hunting and its becoming harder to find that from or close to home anymore.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie