FNG from Northern Minnesota

Mghatts

FNG
Longtime lurker on this site. Figured it was time to post and be more involved. Currently live in Ely, MN and just got into bow hunting a year ago (always was more of a bird hunter). This site has such great info it blows my mind! Thanks all!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

GARY767

FNG
Longtime lurker on this site. Figured it was time to post and be more involved. Currently live in Ely, MN and just got into bow hunting a year ago (always was more of a bird hunter). This site has such great info it blows my mind! Thanks all!
Welcome from Hibbing Area

excellent state for birds and fishing especially walleyes we will be in tower next week for our yearly 2 week trip to vermillion and then rainey lake then again this fall for deer