FNG from Louisiana

BA-IV

FNG
I’m from Louisiana. I hunt white tails here and outta state, mostly in Arkansas but the Midwest as well. I kill em any way I can, bow, rifle, shotgun, it doesn’t matter to me. I love bow hunting though, and getting new people in the woods hunting! I also hog hunt a bunch during the off season with dogs, but that’s a whole other story!!

OP
B

BA-IV

FNG
Where y’all from in Louisiana, y’all hunt any wmas?

sasquatch

WKR
Live near New Orleans, hunt public but mostly in Mississippi. Do some duck hunting down here along the coast wmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new LA (and I don't mean the land of fruits and nuts) member.

Eddie

Olympics777

Lil-Rokslider
I’m at ft Polk right now, worst place I’ve ever been. I’m sorry for the people that live here, I’ll never take Idaho for granted again😁 welcome to the forum tho

OP
B

BA-IV

FNG
I’m at ft Polk right now, worst place I’ve ever been. I’m sorry for the people that live here, I’ll never take Idaho for granted again😁 welcome to the forum tho
I live right off base and don’t do much besides hunt and work. If you deer hunt much, get with me and I’ll help you at whether it’s sharing pins or dragging bucks!

Damn, it's cool, I'd like to hunt in Louisiana too, but I'm scared of the valley of cancer. I think that's why it's dangerous to eat meat from this state.