FNG from Idaho

Hello fellow sportsmen. FNG from Idaho. I figure since I've been a lurker for so long, its time to contribute and be apart of your community here. I have a huge obsession for high country muleys but also an avid elk hunter. I spend lots of time in western Montana but most of my experience comes from living in Boise and having to deal with overcrowded units haha... thanks guys much love

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Hello fellow sportsmen. FNG from Idaho. I figure since I've been a lurker for so long, its time to contribute and be apart of your community here. I have a huge obsession for high country muleys but also an avid elk hunter. I spend lots of time in western Montana but most of my experience comes from living in Boise and having to deal with overcrowded units haha... thanks guys much love
hey Definitly feel your pain idaho is getting gnarly with overcrowding. It's like that in all of idaho to i'm from the panhandle and it's really crowded!

Beezswyk

FNG
Hello, I hunt western Montana a bit... lots of people everywhere these days

hammy907

FNG
Welcome! I will admit that I lived in Boise for a short stint as a transplant. Idaho is a wonderful state and I wish I never left.. Even to move home to Alaska :)