FNG from HI living CO

Howzit.

Moved from Hawaii and living in Colorado. Got into hunting last year and been using this forum alot for info. Pulled Muley, Elk and Pronghorn tags this year. Looking forward to it.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome! How long have you been in Colorado?

OP
F
2 years today. Love the state and all the outdoors fun you can get into. Wish the draw system here was a little better and there was more public access for hunting pronghorn. That hunt is going to be a challenge for sure.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
2 years today. Love the state and all the outdoors fun you can get into. Wish the draw system here was a little better and there was more public access for hunting pronghorn. That hunt is going to be a challenge for sure.
Ya their habitat and public land doesn’t add up as well as other big game.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

svivian

WKR
I was a heavy freediver and spearfisher. Started in high school and never stopped until I left home. Worked at a freediving and spearfishing specialty shop for 8 years as well. Definitely miss it but hunting on land has me hooked like diving did.
Plenty of opportunities still around. Pm me if you are interested in some trips

omedman

FNG
Did you ever hunt while you were in Hawaii? Still trying to confirm a rumor that you could take two pigs a day without tags?

(Moved to Utah from Southern California, so I understand transitioning from spear fishing to hunting on land)