Floor Jack - Good budget options?

BLJ

WKR
I saw an adapter for jacks someone makes for lifted trucks on an off road recovery channel on youtube, not sure the name or which channel?

Yeah like that^^^

Search Casey Ladell on YouTube. I can’t remember which video, but I believe he has a friend that sells the adapter your looking for. Pretty slick looking setup.

Iowafarmer

Lil-Rokslider
Well I need to get a floor jack for the garage. I've survived on a bottle jack for 10 years but finally gave in. I'm working on a friends beater car alot and it sits low to the ground. Tired if messing with the bottle jack.

I purchased a huskey from HD, used once and returned. It barly fit under the frame and it kind of sucked all around. Got the bigger husky low pro jack from HD, and it also sucked and was returned.

Any recommendations on a 3 ton low pro? Would like one that doesn't fall apart but doesn't cost 140 bucks either....thanks
I own 3 arcan 3.5xl I can usually keep at least 1 operating

Funny i ran across this as I set on the side of the interstate for 3 hrs waiting for a tire truck because my jack failed. 1678320246293.jpeg

PAhntr91

WKR
i use the daytona jacks from harbor freight everyday no issuse. have had it for 7 years the low profile one. it jacks pretty high. if needed on bigger trucks illl put a piece of 6x6 on it.

Travis907

WKR
Its a bit more than $140, but I can't recommend the Harbor Freight Daytona 3-Ton Low Profile jack enough. Its a snap-on floor jack with different branding.

I have this exact floor jack also and it is definitely worth the money! Very well made and will do anything you need!

This guy does awesome unbiased reviews on stuff like this. I watched it months ago when I was looking, but don't remember the winner.

Oddly enough i have a floor jack from "menards" that i bought with some rebate cash and has worked well along with some stands

Lwarner03

FNG
Don’t know how far below 140 you were hoping for but Harbor Freight with coupon can get you a 3 ton low pro for less than 140.