Flatlineops level touching DNZ Game Reaper ring, any reason for concern?

raisins

FNG
If I know anything, it is that human intuition when it comes to high speed and high powered things is often totally wrong. So, here's my question.

I mounted a scope using DNZ Game Reaper 1 piece mount. The scope is compact and the front of the front ring is 1/8" back from where the front objective bell starts its flaring. I read a few places that the ring touching the bell might be bad and I wanted the ring to be solidly around a "normal" part of the scope tube (just in case).

I bought a Flatlineops Recon 1" level and wanted it forward of the scope turret so that I can focus on it more easily while behind the scope (I'm far sighted). So that only leaves the area of the tube between the turret and the back of the front ring. I went ahead and installed the level so that its ring just touches the DNZ scope ring. I cleaned everything first and torqued the level screws down to around 15 inch lbs (going off feel....i can't get my wheeler torque wrench anywhere near that right).

Does anyone foresee the scope level and scope rings just barely touching as causing an issue? Scope levels are new to me and I want to avoid unintended consequences (like scope rings gets on a bind with the level ring and the scope doesn't return to the same exact point after recoil).

thanks