Flat Tops weather outlook

Bobbyboe

WKR
Does anyone who lives in the area have a weather report for the flat tops? It looks like a winter storm is coming in this weekend. What are the local reports projecting for snow? How about sheep mountain? Any snow on top yet?

Thank you!

11boo

WKR
If you are lucky it won’t thaw. Be safe.

Holy cow I’m going in on the 27th down the road From there.
Going to the coop tomorrow and get a bunch of woodchuck.

415D64D9-E82E-4373-9363-B1D945CAA6DF.jpeg

FCE0CDF6-CB3E-4F06-A80F-C2A5BA45D1E3.jpeg

OP
Bobbyboe

Bobbyboe

WKR
I found this site, http://mobile.snowforecast.com/usa-forecasts/southwest-usa/colorado/

I’m not sure how accurate it is, but I searched for the closest resort to my hunt area. They give snow depth at both the base and summit. As of today it looks like 6” on the ground and the possibility of much more this week. I’m uncertain but it looks like the snow line may be around 8k? Just a guess….

Ucsdryder

WKR
It’s a winter storm warning. Who cares what the forecast says. We know they’re wrong half the time. Prepare for multiple feet, downed trees, below 0 temps and getting snowed in. Preparing for anything less is irresponsible and could lead to your death.

It's a crapshoot there with the forecasts. Probably why the OP is asking for someone on the ground to give a little info.
Could be dumping snow this weekend and t-shirt weather by the 2nd weekend of 2nd season. One would hope that if it gets cold and snowy it just stays cold so the roads don't go to sh*t.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04