fjallraven pants 65% off @ rei

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
I'm buying a pair simply because they call them trousers and in the USMC we learned that men wear trousers and girls wear pants and if you ever called them pants there was a steep price to pay.

Most of us only did it twice: our first and last time. :D

Eddie

P.S. Almost forgot...thanks @Muttman.

Last edited:

fwafwow

WKR
I’m trying to buy some and even though my size isn’t marked thru (to me meaning not available), for all of the Kebs it says “not available”. ???

Anyone have experience with these? How do they compare to the other popular pants like Kuiu attacks, Sitka traverse Prana Zion etc
Way more durable. Not quite as breathable. The Vidas are great for brush busting and mid to late season. Although I haven't worn the ventilated in warmer temperatures yet so they may do just fine. The Kebs have stretch panels that may not be as durable for brush.

fwafwow

WKR
Way more durable. Not quite as breathable. The Vidas are great for brush busting and mid to late season. Although I haven't worn the ventilated in warmer temperatures yet so they may do just fine. The Kebs have stretch panels that may not be as durable for brush.
I wore the ventilated a few weeks ago for quail hunting through some tough brush. No problem

WRO

WKR
Favorite pants by far.. I love my Kebs, I wear them from 80 to 30 degrees without issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svivian

WKR
I’m trying to buy some and even though my size isn’t marked thru (to me meaning not available), for all of the Kebs it says “not available”. ???
Click the color again. Same thing happened to me

Edit I lied that did not fix it....

lukebrowning

Lil-Rokslider
Call REI customer service. They fulfilled my order in a size/color not available on their website. Their online stock is delayed from actual stock.