Firstlite, Under Armour and HECS

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Have a bunch of gear Im selling off. All are in good condition unless otherwise noted. Listed on a few websites. I take paypal buyer pays the 4% fee or you can gift it. I ship next day after payment is received and provide you with a tracking #. This is a running thread since we have a photo limit per post =)

First lite Lalano Crew Shirt Long Sleeve size Large in Breakup Infinity. Merino Wool. Shirt has one small hole in the back I tried to get a photo but it didnt turn out to great. Its very small doesnt affect the shirts performance but the price is adjusted accordingly. Only used on one hunt otherwise in great condition. SOLD!!!

HECS Hunting Shirt size XL Long Sleeve. Its Next G1 camo. very similar to mossy oak. Amazing shirt super light weight and according to them its supposed to block your eltromagnatic print when your hunting. It is carbon infused Poly. Its in perfect new condition no rips holes stains and I believe never warn in the field still smells new. I will take 35$ Shipped

Last edited:
OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Under Armour Ayton as a Set dont want to split at this time. Only used on one hunt in great condition. Stored in a tote The Jacket is an XL the Pants are 34/32 Here is the description and Photos.

Under Armour Ayton Pants

300-wt. performance fleece
Quiet 7.5-oz. bonded 100% polyester
Storm durable water-repellent finish

Under Armour Ayton Pants are made of 300-weight performance fleece for warmth. The hard-face fleece shell is made of quiet, durable 7.5-oz. bonded 100% polyester. It's finished with a Storm durable water-repellent finish. Combined with the high-pile Sherpa fleece lining, they are impenetrable to wind, water and stains. Zippered leg openings make them easy to put on and take off. Belt loops. Secure cargo pockets.

Under Armour Ayton Jacket

Quiet, durable polyester hard-face fleece shell
Storm durable water-repellent finish
Warm high-pile Sherpa fleece lining
ColdGear cuffs keep cold air out

The Under Armour Ayton 300-wt. performance fleece jacket has a quiet and durable 7.5-oz. bonded polyester, hard-face fleece shell. Storm durable water-repellent finish and high-pile Sherpa-fleece lining form an impenetrable barrier to wind, water and stains. Front venting regulates body temperature. ColdGear cuffs keep out cold air.

Both are in Mossy Oak Breakup infinity

I am looking for 175$ out of the set.

Under Armour Cold weather base Layers Is sold.

Last edited:
OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bump and 5$ off any of the Listing Price Bump. Lets get this stuff sold.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Selling this gear for a buddy
Of mine he he is sponsored by cabelas this year so he has their new full line of instinct clothing. I run kryptek firstlite and sitka little bit of everything

150$ shipped and insured for the matching set.
Cold weather UA skin gear is sold

Hecs shirt 25$ shipped