First Lite Sale on Kanabs

Mmcan

WKR
Just wondering if you were charged $112 or $132 for the sale price? Initial price increased to the $132 for mine (L, ASAT). Already have a pair and have enjoyed them very much.

7mag.

WKR
I ordered a pair today. I hope I like them. The sizing seems screwy to me. I'm a little concerned about durability at that price.

These seem bad ass. Will answer my question, the large fits my 36 belly just fine. Has anyone laundered them?

xXlojackXx

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a 34 waist, but with strong quads and glutes these pants fit like skinny jeans. To get the thigh circumference I need, I'd have to wear an XL which is then huge in the waist.

Shrek

WKR
I got mine last night and the XL are loose on my 38" waist. I really like my first impression. It's already too hot and muggie here to really try them.

dotman

WKR
I'm a 34 waist, but with strong quads and glutes these pants fit like skinny jeans. To get the thigh circumference I need, I'd have to wear an XL which is then huge in the waist.

Based on your description I think you'll have a hard time with any pant without sizing the waist up considerably.

jtw

WKR
I have huge legs and 32 waist and the medium fits me fine. Not sure theres a pant out there if this is the case for you.

Be liking mine. Wish they did not discontinue the chugach shirt. Have found them on cabelas but not in dry earth, would sure like to have one large size.

sts45

FNG
Just got mine. I hover between a 34-36 waist depending on the pants. I'm 6'4" 220 pounds. Went with the XL. They are huge in the waist, must wear a belt. Legs are a little baggier than I would prefer. Length is just long enough. Not sure if a Large would have been long enough for me.

Sts45, what's your nprmal inseam? I need a medium waist, but that 32 inseam is gonna look like I'm wearing some of those hipster short pants.

dotman

WKR
Just got mine. I hover between a 34-36 waist depending on the pants. I'm 6'4" 220 pounds. Went with the XL. They are huge in the waist, must wear a belt. Legs are a little baggier than I would prefer. Length is just long enough. Not sure if a Large would have been long enough for me.

I have a 32" inseam and I would say a large is good to a 33" but will look high water on 34". I'm the Same waist size and the large waist is plenty big, wish it was a tad smaller but they fit great overall. I think you'll have length issues on the L as I'm only 5'11.

Damn. That's what I was afraid of. I guess I could get the XL and put some pleats in, but pleating out 4" of waistline will probably make them fit like MC Hammer pants.......