First Lite Recommendations

ZD91

FNG
I have a First Lite store credit I need to use, looking to get something for whitetail in Michigan. My current setup is:

Sitka lightweight hoody
New Sitka Jetstream
Fanatic Vest
Kuiu Kenai
Patagonia R1
Stratus Bibs
various midweight wool baselayers
Stratus beanie/fanatic gloves

Looking at maybe the source jacket for a camo midseason jacket/layer piece (would sell Kenai, don't love the hood), furnace layers, or solitude bibs for late season. Any recommendations?

Drenalin

WKR
The only thing from First Lite I really love is the Sawtooth jacket. Great, great layer. A little weird until you start using it, but for me, it’s a really versatile mid to outer layer.

STL

FNG
Some of my favorites are furnace zip offs and henley, tundra balaclava, and fingerless gloves. Solitude bibs are nice. A pair of puffy pants like the kenai or uncompahgre underneath the stratus bibs can be more versatile though.

Gman12

Lil-Rokslider
I have some Sitka, more Kuiu and only one piece from First Lite. It is the Furnace 3/4 zip top and it is probably my favorite piece of hunting clothing that I own. It is incredibly warm and the perfect mid-layer. I seldom leave home without it during cold weather.

Tahoe1305

WKR
I wear on nearly every hunt the corrugate guide pants and wick hoody and fuse bottoms (not sure they are made anymore). It’s been a great combo. Really like the pants.

hemlock1

FNG
I have a First Lite store credit I need to use, looking to get something for whitetail in Michigan. My current setup is:

Sitka lightweight hoody
New Sitka Jetstream
Fanatic Vest
Kuiu Kenai
Patagonia R1
Stratus Bibs
various midweight wool baselayers
Stratus beanie/fanatic gloves

Looking at maybe the source jacket for a camo midseason jacket/layer piece (would sell Kenai, don't love the hood), furnace layers, or solitude bibs for late season. Any recommendations?
Their furnace and kiln merino layers are great

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Their base layers are great. Their fingerless merino gloves are nice. The tundra cold weather balaclava is a great piece. Chamberlin, while horribly non-durable, is a VERY warm puffy for the price point.

Other than those pieces, I’d stick with other brands for backpack hunting (Fjallraven, Patagonia, Arcteryx, Swazi, to name a few).

Lowg08

WKR
I have the furnace set and the solitude set as well both are nice and would fit.