First Lite Corrugate foundry vs Corrugate Guide vs Sawbuck Brush pants

dmdude

FNG
Corrugate foundry vs Corrugate Guide vs Sawbuck Brush pants

They all seem like DWR coated brush busting mountain pants, any recommendations on which ones would be best for a SE Alaska deer hunt?
Mahalo

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I've worn both the Corrugate Foundry and Sawbuck for Sitka Blacktail hunting and brush-busting on Kodiak. Honestly, they're both great. The Sawbucks will be tougher, but the Foundry's hip zips and knee pads are a nice touch. Both did well.

Bump79

WKR
I've worn the Corrugate Guide for many years now and they're my go to. I also recently got the Foundry and they're really versatile. On Sitka I'd rock the Foundry pants with my Yukon gaiters. Then you have waterproof knees, seat and legs.

The guides have also been my go to but I hunt southern AZ and they get snagged on everything. Just picked up the sawtooth brush pant to test out this year just not sure about them yet. The fit is completely different, wider leg and feel overall baggier. But I was hoping they would hold up better down here.

Bump79

WKR
The guides have also been my go to but I hunt southern AZ and they get snagged on everything. Just picked up the sawtooth brush pant to test out this year just not sure about them yet. The fit is completely different, wider leg and feel overall baggier. But I was hoping they would hold up better down here.
I hear ya, it's a tough trade off on pants. When you have woven stretch you will sacrifice pick resistance.

OP
D

dmdude

FNG
So I just went ahead and bought a Foundry and a Sawbuck, can't go wrong that way, right?

Benjblt

WKR
I've worn the Corrugate Guide for many years now and they're my go to. I also recently got the Foundry and they're really versatile. On Sitka I'd rock the Foundry pants with my Yukon gaiters. Then you have waterproof knees, seat and legs.
Are the legs actually waterproof?