First Lite Corrugate Foundry - Too loud?

ZackP

WKR
Went into the First Lite store today to fumble around. Ending up with some new tee’s and a hat, I also snagged a pair of Corrugate Foundry to give a run against my KUIU Attacks.

Upon comparison, the FL are noticeably louder. I love the pant, but those Attack’s are my all time favorite. My question is, do they ever quiet down? Wash a couple times, wear a couple times maybe?

My all time favorite pant is the SG Dehavilland pant. But I couldn’t ever get them to stop being so loud regardless of what I put them through. Needless to say I moved on from them and have exclusively run Attack’s ever since.

Just trying to add some FL into my mix and am wondering if I should’ve gone a different style instead.

Gbrecka

Lil-Rokslider
Is it the pant material or the protective material on the knee? My standard corrugates got quieter, but I was wondering if the foundry line would be louder

OP
ZackP

ZackP

WKR
Is it the pant material or the protective material on the knee? My standard corrugates got quieter, but I was wondering if the foundry line would be louder
It is the whole pant in general. Material is definitely different than what I am use to, but it still sounds like snowboarding pants 🤣

nosajnh

FNG
I have had them for several years and they are still loud, I use them for turkey hunting in the spring as I mainly hunt whitetails in the east.

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
I have both guide pants and they have not stopped being loud so now I just use the regular guides to church and around town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishslap

WKR
Corrugate foundary are super loud and do not quite down. I bought kuiu attacks to replace the foundary. I have no idea what first lite was thinking.

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
My foundry’s got quieter, I washed them about 10 times before using them (no joke). If the foundry’s and Kuiu Kutanas had a baby, there would be no other pants needed