Fire Nock Titanium Kit

Jazzbo66

FNG
Hey guys I was looking for some info and review experience with the Fire Nock Titanium Screw Kit. I know they the “deer gear“ pod cast and Exodus Gear push there Stuff. I was hopping for some real world experience and some Info on what it really dose for your bow.

for reference I have a V3x 29“

eltaco

WKR
Save yourself the money. The claims for performance gains are not real, and the actual weight savings and affect on your bow mass distribution aren’t of enough significance to warrant the cost.

You could put that money towards far more useful improvements.

Hey guys I was looking for some info and review experience with the Fire Nock Titanium Screw Kit. I know they the “deer gear“ pod cast and Exodus Gear push there Stuff. I was hopping for some real world experience and some Info on what it really dose for your bow.

for reference I have a V3x 29“
There is no noticeable performance gain. I got a kit for a V3X 33 that I had. I didn't get it for performance, I got it because I hate rusty bolts. They aren't for everyone but I have purchased several things from firenock and they are all quality, just don't expect a jaw dropping change.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk