Finding New Mexico landowner info

madtinker

Lil-Rokslider
Hi everybody! I have been googling around and am still coming up empty. I am trying to find a landowner adjacent to my hunt unit to ask for access (it would save me miles of hiking if I can arrange it). New Mexico seems to have more privacy laws than other states because I can’t seem to find a simple map that shows who owns what plots of land. Maybe I am missing something? When I look at my Scouttohunt app for Utah it shows me who owns what, but not NM. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

MNGrouser

Lil-Rokslider
OnX. I just pulled up my app to double check and confirmed I can find property owners and a mailing address for New Mexico private lands.

OP
M

madtinker

Lil-Rokslider
OnX. I just pulled up my app to double check and confirmed I can find property owners and a mailing address for New Mexico private lands.
Do you have a basic subscription or something premium?

MNGrouser

Lil-Rokslider
Do you have a basic subscription or something premium?
Not really sure. When I open the app it says "on X hunt ELITE" at the top. I thought the app was gauging my abilities as a hunter but the truth is I probably just paid a higher subscription rate.

dtrkyman

WKR
There are some areas in New Mexico where ownership does not show on OnX!

Guided an area and that info was void on onX!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

madtinker

Lil-Rokslider
The county assessor’s website is a little clunky but helpful. I can’t find a map interface, but I can search by road name.