Figuring out how to enjoy life

One of the reasons I love (and hate) backpack hunting. I can leave the truck for days at a time with all I need to survive and thrive in the wilderness, have a great f****** time, challenge my body and my mind, thank the good Lord for my blessings, and then I drive home to a house full of worthless sh*t that I probably would prefer if it were just gone.
I'm going to start selling stuff. I have.
I'm mostly down to Knives, Books and Hunting gear. But I know that I'm collecting alot more gear than I need. I want to figure out what I'm going to pass to my kids and start getting rid of the rest of it.

OP
A

akcabin

Lil-Rokslider
One of the reasons I love (and hate) backpack hunting. I can leave the truck for days at a time with all I need to survive and thrive in the wilderness, have a great f****** time, challenge my body and my mind, thank the good Lord for my blessings, and then I drive home to a house full of worthless sh*t that I probably would prefer if it were just gone.
I'm kinda fortunate in that our 2 kids and their families are our neighbors. And as homeschooling parents and now homeschooling grandparents. My kids n grandkids will have all tools and toys that will ever need. For me. I still buy used tools n such at garage sales so someone can use them some day. So for me it's real nice to know that my grandkids will grow up and hopefully get into learning how to fix their own cars or hunting cabin.

KBUM440

FNG
I was working a job that was 50-60 hours a week that didn’t pay what it should and a friend told me “they’re are a lot easier ways to make money!” Shortly later I left and got a new job with a lot less stress and a few years later making more money and spending much more time with the family! Spending time with family is so underrated these days. I know someone that take all the overtime they can and their kids barley know them! When he comes home they just leave him alone because he is so tired. Mine run to the door when I come home and love all they time we spend together! Stop working your life away.