Feral Pigs/Boar hunting buddy

Walter23

FNG
I live in Santa Clarita, California. Interested to have a buddy to hunt wild pigs. Prefer private land if you have connections.
70+yrs. with 50+ yrs experience, Canadian Origin, prefer Private Land/Farm in Monterey County to Los Angeles County, one person, responsible, appreciative.. Send GPS coordinates or map to [email protected]
If you are interested, then I would like to have a face to face talk with you on Skype: vartan1943 or Zoom: 8433035165
Let me know when it is convenient for you to talk about details.
I have been talking to different district rangers about the availability of wild pigs/boars in public lands.
Apparently the most promising one is Mt. Pinos, Sespe wilderness, Los Padres National Wildlife, West of Hwy 5 off of Templin Hwy access through Whitaker Peak Road, Zone D13.
The Frazier Park ranger 661-245-3731 says there are so many that they walk the streets at night in their town.
The terrain is rough, some hard climbing mountains, so bringing out the kill to the road might be a challenge.
Since the last 2 years of fires, new vegetation has helped them to multiply in great numbers.
Almost the same around North Ojai Zone A South and Santa Barbara East.