Favorite red dot/reflex sight

satchamo

WKR
I just picked up a Franchi affinity compact 20 ga for a dedicated turkey gun. I’m looking for a reflex site to use- right now I’m looking between these 3:

Holosun 507
Vortex venom
Burris fastfire 4

I have guidefitter pricing on Burris and vortex so I can get them slightly cheaper but cost isn’t really a concern as long as I get the best tool for the job.

What do you suggest?

Big Ern

WKR
Holosun.

Had a Venum and just didn’t like it. Holosun was much faster dot on target acquisition for me.

Britt-dog

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up a Franchi affinity compact 20 ga for a dedicated turkey gun. I’m looking for a reflex site to use- right now I’m looking between these 3:

Holosun 507
Vortex venom
Burris fastfire 4

I have guidefitter pricing on Burris and vortex so I can get them slightly cheaper but cost isn’t really a concern as long as I get the best tool for the job.

What do you suggest?
I have three Burris fastfires on shotguns and have been pleased. I like the auto brightness setting. Its a good middle of the road unit. I also have a couple Holosuns on pistols and am happy with them too. I don't think you can go wrong with either. Haven't used the Vortex RDS but have used their warranty to many times with rifle scopes/and binos.

Holosun preferred by me. I don’t mind the Burris at all, it’s better than people give it credit. I try not to do vortex anymore personally, never enjoyed their dots anyhow

morphetm

Lil-Rokslider
I have used Aimpoint, Truglo, and Vortex in the past, all worked for their intended purpose. I still have the Turglo on my wifes 20 ga and the VOrtex Crossfire on my patrol rifle.
I just put a Burris FF3 on my turkey gun and like it. Good balance of size and durability.

DWD

Lil-Rokslider
Have used a Trijicon, and also own holosuns. The holosun are hard to beat for the price and the quality is quite good. On my holosuns you can also change reticle from dot to dot/circle which is a nice feature.

dks07

FNG
I’m running a Trijicon SRO with the low profile Scalarworks mount on my Franchi Affinity Compact 20ga. More expensive than the options you listed but I really like it. I previously used a Trijicon RMR but I much prefer the SRO. The RMR glass had a very noticeable blue tint to it and the dot did not agree with my astigmatism. I haven’t experienced either of these issues with the SRO.

I've currently got and use a Venom, a 507K, and an RMR. I personally think the Venom is the best of the lot for shotgun use specifically.

dtrkyman

WKR
I’m running a Trijicon SRO with the low profile Scalarworks mount on my Franchi Affinity Compact 20ga. More expensive than the options you listed but I really like it. I previously used a Trijicon RMR but I much prefer the SRO. The RMR glass had a very noticeable blue tint to it and the dot did not agree with my astigmatism. I haven’t experienced either of these issues with the SRO.

I was eyeing that dot recently, have you noticed a difference in the field of view being more open? I was looking at the RMR due to no batteries but liked that larger window of the SRO and small dot option.