Far Bank/Sage Customer Service...

ToolMann

WKR
Has been horrible! Anybody been able to find a phone number to get a hold of them. I broke my rod and sent it in for repair. Got the email that they received it on June 20th and that I'd receive notice from their payment app. Nothing since. They've also failed to respond to my two requests for information. Always hoped they'd have good customer service if I ever needed it.

ODB

WKR
Call Joshua Green Corp. and complain to them. They own sage. They also own that sweet building down on 4th in Seattle.

Sage warranty always takes forever (like 8 weeks for me) and they've retroactively changed their policies.
I think it's bogus to change your rods purchased under a "Lifetime Warranty" basis to suddenly call my rods I purchased in 2010 "vintage" and charge 150 bucks for warranty.

I'm done with Sage.

OP
ToolMann

ToolMann

WKR
Sage warranty always takes forever (like 8 weeks for me) and they've retroactively changed their policies.
I think it's bogus to change your rods purchased under a "Lifetime Warranty" basis to suddenly call my rods I purchased in 2010 "vintage" and charge 150 bucks for warranty.

I'm done with Sage.
Mine should be $95. Was $75 last time. I probably won't buy another Sage either.

OP
ToolMann

ToolMann

WKR
Per their phone message current lead times are 10-12 weeks. They say don't even call until it has been that long.

OP
ToolMann

ToolMann

WKR
Update. Got my rod back today. Just shy of 4 months. When I called again last the person on the phone seemed surprised it had taken so long. Looked it up and said something about they had to "make" some graphite for my repair. In any case, don't break your Sage rod if you want to fish that summer! Plan to hit the river on Saturday since my next hunt won't start for a bit.

Reactions: ODB

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Sage is bullshit, I was a loyal customer for years but when they went back on their lifetime warranties, even for rods that came with a lifetime warranty, that was it for me. I hope they go out of business and they can’t put food on their tables on Christmas.

Mtn_Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
I run a guide and outfitter shop in NE Georgia and i cant count how many folks have came in and told us the same story. Sad

Is it considered bashing if it’s the truth? Maybe I guess cause it seems the truth can also be slander.