Fall in SE Texas...

Mojave

WKR
I lived in Austin TX in 1992. I ran my AC in December. It's Texas. It's hot there. It's always been hot there. Nothing bad is happening. Didn't you have record cold the other year?
There is a night in October where we will turn off the airconditioner at night and turn on the heat.

By mid-November wea re running the heat during the day.

I live about 1000 elevation above the city of Las Cruces so my weather is a bit different.

KurtR

WKR
90 in South Dakota today and will be a high of 62 in two days. I cant wait for the days of highs in the low 40's and ducks piling into the decoys. If it stays just warm enough till January to keep some water open i would be good with that. It can freeze and snow a bunch after that we need the water

Tx270WT

FNG
Haha, don’t really miss the mid 90s mid October with 98% humidity and more mosquitos than you can shake a stick at. I do however miss the fall trout bite. #real trout have teeth and a yella mouth.

OP
Newtosavage
Haha, don’t really miss the mid 90s mid October with 98% humidity and more mosquitos than you can shake a stick at. I do however miss the fall trout bite. #real trout have teeth and a yella mouth.
I'm sure no matter where I end up, I'll still come back in the winter for trout and reds and flounder.

Midwest boy here who just moved to DFW. I’m convinced the devil came to Texas and he has no intention of leaving.