Fake Websites

jlw0142

Lil-Rokslider
Does anybody else sometimes search something on Google, have a Rokslide topic pull up, and click on it to be redirected to a fake scam website? It’s happened to me a couple times when searching gear reviews and I exited really quick, just wanted to make it known (not that anything can be done about it) and ask if this has happened to others. From now on, only searching topics through Rokslide’s website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grfox92

WKR
Does anybody else sometimes search something on Google, have a Rokslide topic pull up, and click on it to be redirected to a fake scam website? It’s happened to me a couple times when searching gear reviews and I exited really quick, just wanted to make it known (not that anything can be done about it) and ask if this has happened to others. From now on, only searching topics through Rokslide’s website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only search Rokslide through Google. I Google for example "Best sleeping bag under $500 rokslide." and I will get all threads on searched topic right to the top of my results.

I've never been re directed anywhere other than Rokslide.

I often will get targeted ads on Instagram for example a Kuiu sale with prices too good to be true and a website that appears to be Kuiu, but it's not, it's a scam sight.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk