Extra teeth

Mikeray

FNG
New here to the forum and I thought I would share this with you. Most probably don't care but I thought some of you would think it was neat. I shot this buck in Nebraska on the muzzle loader tag. He has a extra tooth on each side up front. I've done a couple hundred Europeans over the years (mostly whitetails) for people I know and some for a taxidermist. But I've never seen this. Have any of you seen this?

Attachments

• IMG_20220712_211429293.jpg
    IMG_20220712_211429293.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 96
OP
M

Mikeray

FNG
Wish I knew how to make the picture bigger without all those numbers and stuff on it.

Antares

WKR
That is strange looking. I've never seen that before. You should run that past someone at NGPC and see what they have to say.

OP
M

Mikeray

FNG
Yeah I've done three white tails for guys in the past that had real little teeth that would be in the same place as elk Ivory's. But I've never seen a deer with two full size extra pre molars.

Airborne1

Lil-Rokslider
I can relate to this. I had an extra tooth grow smack dab in the middle of the roof of my mouth. It was the weirdest thing and shaped like an ice cream cone. Had it removed when I was 15. I didn't want some girls tongue to find it and think I was even more weird. Come to find out it was hereditary, my grand grandma had one too.

OP
M

Mikeray

FNG
He was a weird. At first it didn't look like he had any testicles. But when field dressing him we found he did have some but they were about the size of pencil erasers.