Experience with Klymit UL Pads in Sleeping Bag?

For a bit of background, I've been running a mix of down and synthetic 30*-10* quilts with an X-Therm pad for the last 4-5 years. I love that combo and I'm sticking to it for 80% of the year, but now I'm putting together an extreme weather sleep system. My plan is to go from a floorless shelter to a 1 man Hilleberg (Akto or Enan) or TarpTent (Bowfin 1 Solid Interior) for extreme cold and weather when I'm solo. It will be used whenever there's a significant amount of snow (2"+) and the weather sucks. Any time from October-February. I love the idea of a Sawtooth and stove but I'm not packing it all solo, and I hunt solo most of the time.
I'm debating between three different insulation options. Definitely going synthetic for insulation, just because crap happens. I've never had a down quilt totally go flat, but I've had them head that direction over night. The three options are a Kifaru quilt, Body Bag, or 20* slick bag. The Klymit pad option will be the deciding factor for me. Do the loft pockets on the Ozone and Inertia X-frame allow the sleeping bag to take the place of the insulated pad, or is it not that effective? If I have to continue to pack my X-therm, I'll just stick to a quilt. If the ultralight Klymit pad will work inside the Body Bag or Slick Bag, I'll probably go that route. Anyone have experience with those pads and their "loft pockets?"

sneaky

"DADDY"
October-February is when down shines compared to synthetic. Rain is the enemy of down, not snow. There's a reason there aren't any synthetic bags on mountaineering expeditions. Down is king during the winter months. As for the klymit pads you mentioned, I don't think either of those are an insulated option I would choose during the winter months. I would recommend you stick with an xtherm, a Soulo over either the Akto or Enan, much more bomber tent. Also, there's a TarpTent Moment DW for sale here in the classifieds that has the crossing pole for snow loads.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
PathFinder
I know what you're getting at with down for winter. I've got a 10* down quilt I use when it's that dry kind of cold. This setup is intended to be a totally failsafe system. Most of its use will be during late season mule deer hunts when precipitation is often a rain/snow mix and temperatures range from 10* up to 60*.
I did more research on the Klymit pads, and it looks like they aren't going to work out. I'll either end up with the Kifaru quilt or a VIAM 10*.
Any reason an Akto wouldn't be up to the job? I have zero experience with Hilleberg products, I haven't used anything but a tarp or tipi for 4 years. The Soulo is way out of my weight range. The Moment with the cross pole is intriguing, I guess that's what the Akto is lacking for snow loads.

sneaky

"DADDY"
You said failsafe. The Soulo is failsafe. I'd trust it far and above the Akto. You could run it with or without the inner tent, saves a couple pounds that way and you have a bomber single wall tent. I was just recommending fail safe options lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk