Experience with cheap bags on exo frames?

Insomnia

Lil-Rokslider
I got a used exo k3 frame, now I'm searching for a bag to strap on to it. If I can find an exo k2 5500 bag used for cheap, that's the way I'll probably go, but otherwise, I'm looking at strapping on an HPG large Decker packbag or a Horn Hunter full curl bag. Does anyone have experiences with either of the two bags? I've heard the HPG bag snaps into the exo frame without any modifications, not sure about the horn hunter bag but the horn hunter bag is also really affordable at $90 and that's super tempting. Both are in good sizes for me, the HPG is a little larger than I would ideally like but not a deal breaker by any means.

Patriot2

Lil-Rokslider
What did you end up going with? I am looking at a K3 frame but don't care for the noisy cordura nylon EXO bags....

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

Lil-Rokslider
What did you end up going with? I am looking at a K3 frame but don't care for the noisy cordura nylon EXO bags....
I actually got hit with several thousand dollars of medical bills, so not really able to even consider a bag purchase right now, probably should sell my frame.