Exo Mountain Gear larger bag size vote:

Mike7

WKR
Steve, will the titanium stays be interchangeable at different lengths while using the same framesheet, or integral to each framesheet? I understand that you guys were trying to pick out the stay length that would work well for the most people.

Just wondering, because I have about a 20 inch torso and find the 26" stays on my Timberline to be just about right when carrying a load (I have the load lifters set pretty close the top of my stays also). With my torso, I don't find the 26" stays on the Timberline to be in the way at all while day hunting.

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Steve, will the titanium stays be interchangeable at different lengths while using the same framesheet, or integral to each framesheet? I understand that you guys were trying to pick out the stay length that would work well for the most people.

Just wondering, because I have about a 20 inch torso and find the 26" stays on my Timberline to be just about right when carrying a load (I have the load lifters set pretty close the top of my stays also). With my torso, I don't find the 26" stays on the Timberline to be in the way at all while day hunting.

The frame is integral to the entire system, if you made it longer it would not fit indside the frame panel. That being said we added 1/2" to the overall length so top to bottom is 25.5" and the load lifters come off the very top of the frame so my guess is its almost identical to your Timberline.

Steve

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Steve,

How do the two titanium stay rods connect into the hip belt?

They slide into pockets that are essentially heavy duty webbing folded over itself with 3 rows of stitching each side.

I am flying home today from the Portland sportsmans show and can take a pic when I get home.