Exo K4 Awesomeness!

md126

WKR
Does anyone know if you can run a hip belt pouch and the Nalgene holder on the same side? Looks like it would be tight as far as space.
Thanks

TheHammer

WKR
Does anyone know if you can run a hip belt pouch and the Nalgene holder on the same side? Looks like it would be tight as far as space.
Thanks
The Nalgene holder has specific web mounts separate from the webbing on the side. But there is not enough webbing to hold both.

Attachments

• IMG_1732.jpeg
    IMG_1732.jpeg
    607.3 KB · Views: 65

Pwalk220

FNG
Thanks for all the insights gentleman. I’m chasing mule deer out west this year during early archery and have been back and forth on the 5000 and 7200. I was worried the 7200 would be too big but based off what I’m hearing they compress down so much empty it’s not noticeable. And I’m historically not a light packer. American built small business to boot!

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Yeah, I never did like the Army rucks. I just made it work... I've been issued both the older metal framed rucks and the newer plastic suspension MOLLE stuff. I especially don't like how broad/fat the MOLLE rucks are.
I've got the K4 saved. I'll look for one locally first. Thanks.
Other than Exo in Boise and Barney's in Anchorage, I don't think there are any places to try an Exo unless you find an individual willing to let you try their personal pack. Exo does give you 30 days to try it out and return it if you are not happy.

tracker12

WKR
Other than Exo in Boise and Barney's in Anchorage, I don't think there are any places to try an Exo unless you find an individual willing to let you try their personal pack. Exo does give you 30 days to try it out and return it if you are not happy.
That really is the case with most packs. Have two trust reviews and information from other users.

Another happy K4 user here, and pleased with Exo’s customer service. I went down to the PNW Sportsman’s Show to see/try one in person and ended up trying one out, getting fitted and preordering one. Mark and Steve were there and being very patient and helpful to the masses of people who were eyeballing them.

I only have 7 days in the field with it but it was certainly money well spent.

I bought the 7200, not regretting it so far. The 7200 is only 2 oz heavier than the 5000, and the lid weighs 7 oz, so my plan is to run the 7200 without a lid or hip belt pouches. The bag compresses down nicely, I think it's gonna work out pretty well. I got the 26.5 frame with medium hip belt, and the bag/frame combo weighs 91 oz on my scale FWIW.
Sand Wrench, what are your specs if you dont mind me asking. I feel like im torn between sizes in both the frame and hipbelt. Currently have a Kuiu Pro 6000 and looking to swap out to a K4 5000 or 7200