Entry Level Coyote NV Setup?

Remington92

Lil-Rokslider
Hi all Im wanting to dip my toe into the night vision game coyote hunting. I was fairly decided on the wraith 4k mini but now I'm curious about the wraith 4k monocular. In theory could this be head mounted and paired with a IR light on the rifle or handheld as well as a NV capable red dot or optic on the rifle to cover the scanner and scope requirements? Does anyone have experience with the wraith 4k? With a decent ir light what sort of distance would be safe and ethical to id and shoot coyotes? I'm hoping 200yds and in shots.

They have lots of videos on all thermals & NV scopes/scanners. Quick search i did i found a handful of videos on the 4k wraith.
Better yet give Jason a call one day and tell him your situation & budget and they will steer you in the right direction. Phone: (877)350-1818

Like anything else, you get what you pay for. Guys try and go cheap and it doesn’t usually work out the way they want it to and it just ends up being frustrating. If want to do the night vision/laser thing, go all in.