EnTrek USA Ranger is a full-fledged combat utility knife

bullsky1

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
The EnTrek USA Ranger is a full-fledged combat utility knife with a Persian fighter blade. The Ranger's blade has a 9" blade with a full .25" thickness and a parkerized aluminum guard. Overall length 14.5", handle 5.5" weight 1.18 pounds. The bottom edge is plain, as is the sharpened top edge. The blade is made of 440C stainless steel, with a flat gray bead blasted finish. The blades are heat treated, sub-zero stabilized and double drawn to 57-58 RC. This gives a combination of toughness, edge holding and corrosion resistance that is hard to match even with much more expensive steels.

The handle scales are black canvas micarta. Black Canvas micarta not only looks good but it also provides a very good gripping surface as well as being impervious to heat, cold, oil, water and other things that would destroy most handle materials. The sheath is made from black Kydex and features a belt loop.

I bought new for $275 thinking I'd take it on my next deployment, but my health had other plans. Never used just took in/out of the sheath and mounted to my kit. It has some light scratches on the blade from the sheath and one or two on the hilt. It also has some discoloration on the hilt (I've included pictures 3-7) Shipped to your door for $210. I accept PayPal friends/family or add their additional fees of 4.5% or USPS Money order. Please use the email option for communication.

28mk2u1.jpg

5kivlz.jpg

svo2zo.jpg

5dntbo.jpg

33p3g5x.jpg

2rcy5i8.jpg

2rcy5i8.jpg