EL's and Sig Zulu 6 tripod head attachment options-Aziak?

I am late getting my optics dialed but I have Swaro EL's that I use an Aziak clamp for- been ok. I was going to send in my binos to Outdoorsmans for the stud as I think it would be cleaner (again - I had no problems with the clamp except catching on my harness occasionally). I just picked up a set of 16X Zulu 6 wich puts me needing the Aziak for tripod use. My question is since I have not used the Outdoorsman's stud attachment before - should I just stick with the clamp for swapping out quickly/ seamlessly? I would want to glass and scan with the 10x42 then swap to Sigs for close up.
This will be going on my VA5 pan head or I might get a lightweight Tricer. - Talking open country Mule deer for the most part.

tdoublev

Lil-Rokslider
Personal preference. Tricer has a zulu6 adapter that they told me will ship next week. I think that’s the most optimal solution. The clamps wouldn’t be a ton of extra to put on if you are already stopping to get out a tripod. Sig is also releasing their own clamp similar to Aziak’s (they told me it comes out next week).

Bugger

FNG
I’ve had the tricer adapter for a couple weeks now. Works great, best option for it being a goofy shaped bino

jackburcs

FNG
I have the aziak clamp adapter, and it works great as well. The one thing I'd note (and I think this applies to all the currently available tripod adapters for the Zulu6) is that it adds some height to the bino in a relatively small area. The amount of surface area pressing into your chest is smaller, so there is more pressure when carrying it in a bino harness. Just enough to be noticeable to me. This may vary from harness to harness, but I felt it in my enclosed marsupial harness and my FHF gear harness (pro-m, I think).