Eddie Bauer Guide pro pant sizing

Im about to pull the trigger on the Eddie Bauer guide pro pant, on sale for $56. If they are as good as people say they are thats a sweet deal!

How does everyone find the waist sizing? True to size?

Im a 32" pant so to fit a pair of merino wool bottoms my plan was to order a 33" waist.

Trr15

WKR
I just bought three pair and they arrived today. Find them very true to size. And they are nice pants!

Manosteel

WKR
In most jeans I am a 32/33" waist and 32 inseam. The guide 33 waist /32 inseam fit good but the 34 waist" fit a little better on the legs ( I have bigger thighs from a life time of playing Hockey), if you thighs are normal size 33/32 will be perfect.

IDHUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
In the waist I'd get 1" bigger than normal especially if you'll be wearing long johns. Inseam you will be fine ordering what you normally wear.

jtw

WKR
I get them true to size. They are slimmer but the stretch makes up for it. I personally cant stand when a waist is loose especially when Im wearing a pack with the waistbelt over it.

Avid Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I get them true to size. They are slimmer but the stretch makes up for it. I personally cant stand when a waist is loose especially when Im wearing a pack with the waistbelt over it.

I agree with jtw.. I ordered true to size and they fit perfect. I hate pants that are too large in the waste

Trr15

WKR
The deal isn't reflected on the website anymore, but you can get the same price using discount code: epic

Trock03

FNG
The jeans I wear are usually 34" length but I needed to drop down to 32" with the guide pants. Waist size was almost spot on. These are my favorite pants now. Just ordered another 3 with the discount.

TC

ARCHER11

Lil-Rokslider
Don't mean to hijack the thread but what's the noise level like on these pants? Would they be alright for bow hunting?

ARCHER11

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up a pair of guide pants this afternoon. Currently on sale for 60 bucks. i think they will be some great pants. Really like then fit and feel. IF they hold up well I'll be buying a few more pairs. Hard to beat the price!

mauidiver

WKR
On the site I only see the guide pant. Yall are seeing ascent on these? Just want to make sure I'm on the same page. Eddie bower site under men's pant. $60 dollars still on sale.

dotman

WKR
That's it, if you see an "A" logo it is the Ascent series, the guide pro falls into this series.

mauidiver

WKR
Good deal. Muchos gracias! Thinking I'm going to save money, now realizing your costing me more and more with all these packs, pants, hiking boots, socks, shirts, friggin mini stoves, knifes, and even underwear!! Gees, you guys realize I'm no longer living in a home because I spent all my money on the best bang for your buck. Oh yeah, now yall are even getting me into chain saws, and even sewing machines. I need help. Ha!

Ya'll are costing me too much money lol... ran to EB on my lunch break just to "try them on" look at the clearance rack - one pair - my size - Tan - 70% off... walked out with them for $25 :)

Not too shabby.... :D