Eberlestock salmon river pants

Has anybody used eberlestock pants? Specifically the salmon river pants?

I'm not finding hardly any reviews of them and for 129$ they seem like they'd be a good all arounder.

I have no experience with Eberlestock products at all - and no place to go touch them locally

I'm wondering about quality, fit and if they are quiet enough to not swish between my thunder thighs while I walk around work thinking about elk hunting

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
Just ordered the afterburner ones, was wondering the same as you there isnt much on either out there.

Gmr777

Lil-Rokslider
Haven’t worn those pants but have multiple of their jackets and other pieces and have fondled about everything in their store. Haha I love every piece of gear I have of theirs and I’d say as good or better than all my other gear… Sitka, FL, ect. honestly I’d probably buy more of their stuff if I didn’t have so much stuff already. Only pants I’d never get rid of are my Sitka timberline.

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
Haven’t worn those pants but have multiple of their jackets and other pieces and have fondled about everything in their store. Haha I love every piece of gear I have of theirs and I’d say as good or better than all my other gear… Sitka, FL, ect. honestly I’d probably buy more of their stuff if I didn’t have so much stuff already. Only pants I’d never get rid of are my Sitka timberline.
Thanks for the feedback, a lot of items are currently on sale seem good and I like the solid colors.
I’ll keep you guys posted on the pants when I get them. I have corrugate foundry and Attacks to compare to.

OP
E
Thanks for the feedback, a lot of items are currently on sale seem good and I like the solid colors.
I’ll keep you guys posted on the pants when I get them. I have corrugate foundry and Attacks to compare to.
Thank you!