Sold Eberlestock Recon Bino Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Eberlestock recon bino harness with rangefinder pouch and utility pouch in ranger green color- $SPF shipped in lower 48

I will even include the custom Inreach holder, shoulder pads, and molle panel I made for it.

adbe4c2c4a67eda7c281dc0caeab4771.jpg

b2430dfe2cb326f41d3a599ff2646b10.jpg

Last edited:
OP
archer1416
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
What would trade for?

Honestly I don’t know. Maybe a T&k bino harness as that’s one I’ve never tried. This one is my favorite one but it has gotten too narrow at the neck for me recently (yes I’m serious haha).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOLeary

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Honestly I don’t know. Maybe a T&k bino harness as that’s one I’ve never tried. This one is my favorite one but it has gotten too narrow at the neck for me recently (yes I’m serious haha).

Ahh gotcha. Yea I’ve got a Sitka and looking into the recon now. Good luck 👍🏻

OP
archer1416
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ahh gotcha. Yea I’ve got a Sitka and looking into the recon now. Good luck

The recon is the best one I’ve tried and I would be keeping it but if you have a wide neck like I do I would get a different one. It’s too narrow on my neck and I thought I’d be able to deal with it but I can’t

TOLeary

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The recon is the best one I’ve tried and I would be keeping it but if you have a wide neck like I do I would get a different one. It’s too narrow on my neck and I thought I’d be able to deal with it but I can’t

I’m smaller so wouldn’t have that issue. Can you swap the harness for another company’s? I’m assuming buckles are the same 1”

OP
archer1416
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I’m smaller so wouldn’t have that issue. Can you swap the harness for another company’s? I’m assuming buckles are the same 1”

I wish I could but eberlestock used 3/4” buckles so it isn’t really possible haha trust me I racked my brain for days before deciding to post this because it’s the most complete overall bino harness I’ve found. I even made custom accessories for it like an Inreach holder and a molle panel to mount pistols or whatever else you want to the bottom. Eberlestock already makes a molle panel for it but it only has 3 rows of molle. I made mine with 5 rows so it gives you the most options for how to mount things to it. I even made shoulder pads for it haha
617dde1dc26d41b2a2d563700574b983.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.