East Central NV Weather?

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Have a mule deer hunt planned this fall east of Ely Nevada. The fella we're hunting with has said that it's been a good antler growing year but everything I've seen says it's been dry as hell out there all year. Anyone live that way that can give some boots on the ground intel? Thanks.

Brush Buster

Lil-Rokslider
I have an elk tag around ely so I’m also interested. I think it’s been a pretty dry year over there. I heard from someone that the deer have suffered the last couple years from drought but I’m not sure how this year is looking.

Braaap

WKR
Have a mule deer hunt planned this fall east of Ely Nevada. The fella we're hunting with has said that it's been a good antler growing year but everything I've seen says it's been dry as hell out there all year. Anyone live that way that can give some boots on the ground intel? Thanks.
I had a deer tag east of Ely last year and as dry as last year was we found plenty of nice bucks and bulls. You can PM me if you have more questions.

OP
R

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
I had a deer tag east of Ely last year and as dry as last year was we found plenty of nice bucks and bulls. You can PM me if you have more questions.
Thanks for the offer, but that enough of an answer for me at this point. Appreciate it.