Earning extra $ for hunting addiction.

blb078

WKR
gotta do what you gotta do. I'm lucky enough were I can go on my trips w/o extra income but wouldn't be opposed to something like this if I had to and certainly wouldn't hate on a guy for it. Curious what others do for extra hunting income, I know I'm always open to ideas at the very least.

gotta do what you gotta do. I'm lucky enough were I can go on my trips w/o extra income but wouldn't be opposed to something like this if I had to and certainly wouldn't hate on a guy for it. Curious what others do for extra hunting income, I know I'm always open to ideas at the very least.

Side Jobs !!!... My wife is a realtor so every time she has a buyer or seller of a house who is some upiddy hands off type but they need their sprinkler's turned off or something like that I charge them $50 an hour. This works great as many time there are things that need to fixed before a house will close... My wife just tells them she knows a good Handyman and there it is extra money for my hobby's. Of course I give the old lady a cut so she can go spend it on all her useless crap..... Also keeps the business steady.

cmeier117

WKR
Side jobs is the answer! My dad owns a landscaping business and normally work one Saturday a month. Works out to be about $1,000 a year which helps A lot! I also just get money for b-days and Christmas and use that for expenses. Not thanks on Plasma...