Duplex Frame Questions

I haven't got a frame yet but I have gotten my nomad, new model grab it and longhunter lid. My questions are it looks like most of the videos are of the nomad and bikini frame, but does the duplex also have loops to attach the grab it in a low and high position? also are there attachment points on the side of the frame for the female buckles of the grab it to attach to so I can run it wider around the wings instead of hooking it back to the lid? My last question which I assume is self explanatory once I have a frame but there are two straps that run from the bottom of the nomad I am guessing these are to hook to the bottom middle of the frame?

Aron has some videos on the Kifaru site that may answer your questions. Just kind of navigate around the site by clicking on the grab it, etc. If you haven't already checked the videos out, that's where I would start. Good luck.

The duplex has more connection points than the bikini. Most are just loops so you would need to add whatever connector you want to use. I use ghooks than go to whatever I need to hook to

Back