Dreaming a little dream, elk hunt vacation.

If you had $20,000 all in for a private ranch elk hunt for big bulls, where would you go?
I have been somewhat succesful elk hunting, killing 23 bulls solo since 2002 in my home state of Idaho.
So i am used to elk hunting, i just thought it would be kind of cool, to eat good and look over elk for that special bull.
so if you had $20,000 to throw at a private ranch elk hunt, who would you book with?

So go ahead and dream, i do have about 4 or 5 points in wyoming, and a couple of points in montana.
I am not interested in Colorado for some reason.

bmrfish

WKR
Utah cooperative wildlife management unit although I’m not sure $20k will still get it done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hnthrdr

WKR
Vaquero Outfitters in AZ, I think I might need closer to 25k though… been on their hunting land with my FIL, I get to see lots of the bulls harvested, a year or two ago 6 bulls averaged 390” just unreal

Maverick1

WKR
If you had $20,000 all in for a private ranch elk hunt for big bulls, where would you go?
I have been somewhat succesful elk hunting, killing 23 bulls solo since 2002 in my home state of Idaho.
So i am used to elk hunting, i just thought it would be kind of cool, to eat good and look over elk for that special bull.
so if you had $20,000 to throw at a private ranch elk hunt, who would you book with?

So go ahead and dream, i do have about 4 or 5 points in wyoming, and a couple of points in montana.
I am not interested in Colorado for some reason.
Is this something that you are actually going to do, and are looking for recommendations from the Rokslide community? Or are you just living in the land of make believe?

Wheels

WKR
You could probably do a Mescalero Indian reservation bull elk hunt for that in NM. I believe they are just hunting management bulls right now, but that’s probably 325+ bulls. And they have a beautiful golf course..

OP
M
Is this something that you are actually going to do, and are looking for recommendations from the Rokslide community? Or are you just living in the land of make believe?
yes, this is something i would like to do. Not going to deny I would prefer september or november time frame with a rifle, since i will be doing my idaho elk hunt in october. I am also not going to deny, that an rmef fund raiser I got in the mail, had a ranch hunt in utah that got me dreaming.