Does SG allow belt exchanges?

MDurham

FNG
So I’m trading my exo 7200 for a stone glacier r3 7000. But the sg has a large hip belts and I’m either a small or a medium, small in my exo so I assume small in sg. But the new hip belts 80 bucks, does SG allow belt exchanges? Id even be alright with paying a restocking fee or would my best bet be just to try to sell on here?

OP
M

MDurham

FNG
When you say you are trading are you literally trading someone or did you buy the R3 from SG?
I’m trading my exo for the r3, so I will get it second hand so can’t really say that the belt didn’t fit like if I was the original buyer

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I’m trading my exo 7200 for a stone glacier r3 7000. But the sg has a large hip belts and I’m either a small or a medium, small in my exo so I assume small in sg. But the new hip belts 80 bucks, does SG allow belt exchanges? Id even be alright with paying a restocking fee or would my best bet be just to try to sell on here?
They aren't going to exchange a used belt you got from someone else for a new belt that would make zero business sense.

Had you bought the pack new from them and the belt wasn't the right size then you'd very likely to get to exchange belts.