Does anyone know what happened to Gannet Ridge archery shop in CO

Gannet Ridge in Fort Collins, CO was by far the best bow shop with the best techs in northern Colorado. Those guys were awesome. Does anyone know what happened and why they aren’t in business anymore? It’s been quite a few years since they shut down and it’s a damn shame cause this area of CO desperately needs a good archery shop with knowledgeable guys. I like Rocky Mountain Archery but their techs aren’t the most knowledgeable and they’re always swamped busy.

Yeah, Josh and Tyler from GR were the best. I spent a ton of 2018/2019 Winter/Spring time shooting there and bought a nice Bowtech RealmX from them. Basically, considered them friends. I was shocked and disappointed that they went out of business Sept. 2019, while I was away on an extended elk bowhunting trip. Caught me totally off guard. RMA is a good shop too but sometimes I get the feeling that I'm just treated like just "another" paying customer.

OP
RockyMountainWest
Yeah, Josh and Tyler from GR were the best. I spent a ton of 2018/2019 Winter/Spring time shooting there and bought a nice Bowtech RealmX from them. Basically, considered them friends. I was shocked and disappointed that they went out of business Sept. 2019, while I was away on an extended elk bowhunting trip. Caught me totally off guard. RMA is a good shop too but sometimes I get the feeling that I'm just treated like just "another" paying customer.
I agree, they definitely were the best. They were super nice guys and were very knowledgeable. They helped me out a ton. Were they just not making enough money or did they just decide to call it quits? It seems like they shut down pretty abruptly.