Do you see pressure signs?

pbroski

Lil-Rokslider
I don't see any indication of "excess" pressures, but it's not always evident right away. Don't be surprised if that load bites you in the butt at some point. I think your significantly above max. What's your velocity?

Taudisio

WKR
If you’re shooting left to right, then yes, all of your primers are gone.

Right to left, I don’t see anything from the photo you provided.

OP
Thebigbaby
I don't see any indication of "excess" pressures, but it's not always evident right away. Don't be surprised if that load bites you in the butt at some point. I think your significantly above max. What's your velocity?
What will be catastrophic first if it bites me in the butt? I know it’s significantly over max compared to the reloading book but I’ve been seeing a lot of guys on the forums running 69-71 grs. Idk velocity yet. Will chrono tomorrow.

OP
Thebigbaby
If you’re shooting left to right, then yes, all of your primers are gone.

Right to left, I don’t see anything from the photo you provided.
Thank you. Yes right to left. Right is fired. Center is loaded and left is not reloaded, just once fired brass.

pbroski

Lil-Rokslider
What will be catastrophic first if it bites me in the butt? I know it’s significantly over max compared to the reloading book but I’ve been seeing a lot of guys on the forums running 69-71 grs. Idk velocity yet. Will chrono tomorrow.
I don't know. Maybe nothing catastrophic, but probably short case life due to enlarged primer pockets. Possibly a blanked primer.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Yes, primer on middle case far right row has createring. Having ignored similar, then on fresh (not work hardened by multiple loadings) brass I blew primers and the case heads expanded to the point of no longer fitting in the shell holding. I would back down a touch and call it good personally.

Taudisio

WKR
Thank you. Yes right to left. Right is fired. Center is loaded and left is not reloaded, just once fired brass.
😏 I was being facetious. I think I saw some cratering on some primers, but that was it. Just reminds me that the 7prc is like trying to “refine” Pierce Brosnan (the 7rem mag).