Diving into privatization of the Crazy Mtns (MT)

mjh

FNG
Money and power.

If yea got it you get all access.....

The rest of us unclean masses can watch nature video's posted to instagram.

Netherman

WKR
Hope people corner hop this place
Agreed. With the way things are shaking out in WY I hope MT FWP re-evaluates their positions here. Would be easier and better for the land to spend some money to mark the corners and aid in public access.

Money and power.

If yea got it you get all access.....

The rest of us unclean masses can watch nature video's posted to instagram.

Politicians do whatever their donors want until the ask comes into conflict with a large enough segment of voters to risk their re-election. Without f-you levels of money our best option is riling the masses. I'll be forwarding this to all my hunting crew and friends for awareness. Thanks OP for sharing.

OP
DeePow

DeePow

FNG
Interesting read
If you want more of a historical take Where Roads Will Never Reach provides a deep dive into the work citizens and politicians alike have put in to preserve land.

While reading the book I couldn’t believe the work people were putting in to combat industry. Organizations today seem to have filled the void, especially when it comes to lobbying but citizens need to voice our opinions often. The development of land is prominent across the west creating a plethora of issues that small towns can prevent if we spoke up.

The problem is, with so many issues in modern society, how do you prioritize?

Last edited: