Did Idaho post Moose Sheep and Goat?

Lately I like to apply for ID moose. I’m looking at my status wondering what it means. When it says ‘not selected’ does that mean the draw hasn’t happened yet or does it mean they drew and I was unsuccessful?
41619f87555c4ef27c16014b6c2122af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
L
I’m pretty sure May was for residents. I’m a non resident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alpineelk

Lil-Rokslider
They drew and u were unsuccessful. It will say selected if u drew and eligible if they hadn't drawn yet

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
The real question is, why do they take so long to give you your money back.
They like interest free loans, just like banks. Add up all the deposits they sit on and put that money in a money market for 30 days, and bingo. $$$. Meanwhile poor schmucks like me are paying interest on it waiting for the return. Surprised all states have not caught onto this yet.....

I was hopeful I wouldn't have to pay the card off if I didn't draw but I had no choice. It is ridiculous. The money should come back as soon as the results get posted

You guys that are NR's have much more patience than I would! There is no reason with today's tech that they can't refund on within a week.

Trial153

WKR
I had NM refunds in less than a week. Even Montana was only couple weeks after I didn’t draw the permit.
Idaho is totally out of line with the their time line. Totally unacceptable and every year is like this.